Avengers endgame blog(Note to reader:SPOILERS!!)

Opening(The beginning of the movie)

The movie starts off with Ironman drifting in space in a spaceship.This scene I feel represents a quiet,serene atmosphere of the movie and yet it also represents the state in which our heroes in.
But I don't know how Iron man ended up in that spaceship, maybe its because I don't remember but I get the feeling the next scene is the answer for it Nebula arrives from the back before which Tony tells his helmet which records his words that they'll run out of oxygen and the message was to Ms.Potts.Nebula places Tony in front o f the control room in front of which there is a glass window.
As Tony's consciousness fades he sees a light as bright as the sun outside the ship in fact dangerously close to the the window, and yes if it as not obvious it was CapMarvel .Even if this scene was a bit bit obvious to the viewer it gives the viewer a sense of relief he/she was hoping for at that moment.
Then we cut to the sequence where CapMarvel delivers the ship safely to the the backyard of the Avengers'Tower where Tony has his reunion with Ms.Potts(Pepper) and she hugs him tight and this scene connects with us as we have also experience with our eyes the one-sided battle which was fought between Ironman and Thanos .And Thanos won. Ironman heals then the Avengers have a discussion.


Feelings

I feel that the movie producers had a huge card to handle this time around, after all  Time-Space travel and the use of quantum mechanics to make characters go face their past and get the infinity stones without interacting with their past selves ( sorry cap ) is a story that can go either ways.And I'm happy to say that they handled it with care and executed the job superbly.I also feel the character deaths were handled well(Regards Tony  and Natasha. You both did well !!).But as there are always positives to a movie there are also negatives.{Note, take this with a pinch of salt as a viewer you might differ in opinion I am what I am saying is to look at it objectively , but if you don't agree then that's also fine...}.


I feel that too much time is given to their regret which in turn makes the audience depressed and sometimes also lose interest and divert attention from the film in disgust of why they are watching it.I feel that little bit more hope should have been given to the audience.

Result

 I enjoyed the film  overall and I hope you enjoyed it as well!!! 
                                                                                          -Sign out.😄
  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryo Onishi :The animator who can bring life to the characters

UNREAL-BUT-REAL-MAGAZINE-SUBMISSION

Sound editing, so how was it for me ?