My new Camera after 4 years !!!

Hello once again,
To everyone who are my readers today !
I am here to narrate to you in hopes of sharing my good experience with my new camera.
To get started off to all of you who are camera lovers,  who's reading this post ,
the camera I bought is The DSLR CAMERA MODEL:EOS 1500D. 

After the Amazon packaged carton arrived , I quickly went to my grandparents' and opened the carton with a pair of scissors.I had to open it in front of my grandpa's eyes as he loves science, and technology.
The fact that there were 2 parts of the camera confused me at first, because I saw what looked like a camera and a black coloured soda can. I was really amused , so I asked my grandpa why the camera came with a soda can . It was then , ( as I was asking the question) that I realised  that the soda can that I was talking about was actually a lens case to be fitted.

Surprisingly the charging only took 3 hrs , but since it said "charge" already ,"full charge must have not been that far away.
I didn't understand many things so I went to you tube and also referred the manuals images to learn how to take a picture.From the way my uncle and cousin operated their camera I learned you have to adjust the lens by turning it for one  zoom and two  clarity.I took pics of people playing  beyblade and  the Pooja at my grandparents' and my newly bought desk .
Overall I think the DSLR CAMERA MODEL : EOS 1500 D was and is a good camera to work with!!
THANKS AS ALWAYS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryo Onishi :The animator who can bring life to the characters

UNREAL-BUT-REAL-MAGAZINE-SUBMISSION

Sound editing, so how was it for me ?