My topic of choice in double spread of magazine course work

This post is me talking about my double page spread for the magazine course work.
I intend to write about the water travelling uphill experiment and the easy steps you can take to performing that experiment.While doing my research for double spreads I have found that  a double spread consists of a single background or two separate backgrounds with content distributed in a way which the eyes can easily follow the text.I notice the fonts are also changed up to support this feature.
The difference between a double and a single spread sheet is that in a double spread you have more space for arranging your content and vividly express your background.On a side not, I have also noticed that the background need not be only about the topic, but can also be only related to the genre.

I chose this experiment as it would easily achieve the feel of conducting a science experiment and wold give kids the confidence to conduct experiments in the future and their fascination for science would grow.This experiment would also help kids understand the effect of pressure on water better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryo Onishi :The animator who can bring life to the characters

UNREAL-BUT-REAL-MAGAZINE-SUBMISSION

Sound editing, so how was it for me ?