Peer Review

Hey everyone, I want share and reflect on my blog based on my classmate's evaluation of it as well as
my review of her blog.
REVIEW ON MY BLOG
She mentioned that my manga blogs must be clearer, user-friendly and that I should address the topic as a whole to make my readers comfortable as well as, better appreciate my blogs.
On the contrary, she mentioned that my blogs have a lot of research behind them and that I should keep that up, and I admit I sometimes have a lot or too less at hand when it comes to research which varies according to the topic at hand.(I plan on doing a blog based on the topic of"Manga and anime" in a few weeks, so look forward to it

In terms of magazine content, she mentioned since my target audience are children my content should be in the best of legible formats, to which I replied that my font as well as my layout are to an extent very reader friendly, with my font being almost too reader friendly.

When she asked about my genre I said science as in physics, chemistry and technology.
I told her the reason I picked this was children at their core are about questioning everything around them and have what seems to be exaggerated reactions to any thing new, this fact is also true for teenagers and adults, but it's trimmed to a lower extent.

REVIEW OF HER BLOG
  She had a blog on why she chose the subject and explained in a way that I could understand(I kind of feel sorry for her as she explained and read her blog as well as reading my blog without myself explaining).The reason she chose the subject was because she wanted to get into the film industry,
and explained that her passion was to produce, edit and act in horror films. While she was explaining her course work I asked her questions on how well she is prepared to face the production schedule and she replied with"I have my aunt working in the film industry and she said that she'll help us in terms of materials".I was shocked, but did not show much of it as I did not want to lose my personality in the conversation and secondly, we were running out of time.

I suggested that in her ending sequence of her two minutes op, she should use dolly out and zoom in to create a sense that the main character has come out of the lie that ghosts aren't real in the film's scenario and he realizes that he is to be wary and if she does this right she could execute the film in such a way that people will have awe and she will also get personal satisfaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryo Onishi :The animator who can bring life to the characters

UNREAL-BUT-REAL-MAGAZINE-SUBMISSION

Sound editing, so how was it for me ?