illustrator tryout 4 (preliminary task)

 I feel that this task was the most interesting of them all and it was a little experiment to see what scale of illustrator I can use to draw and see how good my drawings can be here.
Although this is a tracing, it proves that if you spend enough time you can make a drawing a lot more detailed.
 This was a very peculiar way to use the line segment tool and the eraser tool.
I learnt that in illustrator you can use the direct selection button to select the points/lines  and only then can you use the eraser tool to erase the points/lines that are to be erased.
After this, I wanted to try and use the brush tool while continually holding the click button and not releasing it !
I also wanted to decrease the opacity to make sure that the detail is not completely lost.
The above screen shots are an example of what I said. It created a very smooth and thin layer kind-of effect that did not have liney/stroke-like effect that I thought it would!

-Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryo Onishi :The animator who can bring life to the characters

UNREAL-BUT-REAL-MAGAZINE-SUBMISSION

Sound editing, so how was it for me ?