Illustrator tryout 5 ( preliminary )

This was an experiment to try and work with squares and rectangles. It directly connects with my magazine work as I was initially attempting to create buildings to practice for my magazine cover that I am planning to do through digital art.

I was able to successfully create depth in my work using light and dark colors and personally feel  that if this was an animation project the art style would look pretty clean!!
I wanted to go with different shades of blue to make the color pleasing to the mind and it would also make it subconsciously easier for me to start off with the motif itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryo Onishi :The animator who can bring life to the characters

UNREAL-BUT-REAL-MAGAZINE-SUBMISSION

Sound editing, so how was it for me ?