blog progress


I  used illustrator  for the cover page and it took a long time for correction even with stylu. Dealing with multiple layers made it complicated layers
 Illustrator cover issue text was color yellow and orange because it was written in line with the magazine font color

 Illustrator cover volume was color blue white because the colors went well with the water the sky and the buildings


First Illustrator, then transferred to Photoshop to create soft light, blur, layering and stylizing effects for post processing to make the cover look more polished. 


In this blog I am going to cover various aspects of my magazine preparation. I took photographs in different light setting, each catering to a different background or environment,

Illustrator has been a software that I have been exploring and getting quite comfortable with  especially with my laptop at home which is equipped with a stylus !  With the help of the brush tool and the zoom tool i have been able to create a sense of detail in digital drawings. This helped in my cover page design. Additionally when speaking in terms of drawing I had illustrated a few of my content page titles using markers.  Along with photos from earlier these were edited on Photoshop using tools that have aspects of blurring, filtering and brightness and shadow enabling me to freely play around with the depth that is conveyed in the results. Any cutouts I make can be made smoothed out with the blur tool and using the brightness /contrast feature the background white can be deleted.

In-design is a text based format software and as the name suggests we design the layouts of the magazine pages placing the different images edited in Photoshop and fitting the text around it. It also helps us control the spacing between the texts along with normal features that include sizing, positioning and color.



This QR code was generated to make the magazine feel more authentic and scanning the code with a device takes you to my blog page. 
 Lighting  effects and cutting out the art work in Photoshop using lasso tool.
Using filters and blurs, to made the cutting seem less jarring. 

 In my first attempt I used the magnetic lasso tool, then lasso tool with stylus in my home computer.

 The art work was done in paper photographed and then edited in Photoshop before being uploaded








I cut and brought in text, art and pictures. There was no picture for the Big bang as it was not something that I could photograph. I used lighting effects and placed a yellow background behind te art work for the contents page.
The Stylus was used for writing CONTENTS in the contents page. For the contents page I first used In-design first then Photoshop as I had no access to the data in my school as they were shut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryo Onishi :The animator who can bring life to the characters

UNREAL-BUT-REAL-MAGAZINE-SUBMISSION

Sound editing, so how was it for me ?